The next LARIA in the East of England networking event will be looking at understanding your local place and communicating this to others. It will be a chance to look at techniques in how this can be done and how others are doing this and share learning/experience with others.
- Dr. Neli Demireva from Department of Sociology University of Essex on defining communities
- Paul Barton, Luton’s experience in defining areas
- Stuart Keeble, Specialist Registrar in Public Health, Public Health Suffolk – public health and communities
- Matt Jukes, Head of Digital Transformation @ ONS – developing ONS website for users
- Public Health East of England, future developments on information provision and communication
Photo credit: The nave ceiling (detail), painted by the Rector’s wife, Mrs. Mildred Holland, between 1859 and 1866 — The Church of St Mary, Huntingfield, Suffolk, England by Spencer Means